How to Apply
What is Sparkplug's Application Process?
We aim to respect the limited time and resources of grassroots organizations in our application process. We hope our three step application process will reduce the effort to apply for a grant, giving organizations the best chance of success.
- We first ask you to answer a few questions to see if you meet our basic guidelines for a grant. When you submit these answers, you will automatically either be directed to the next step or receive a message telling you that you do not qualify for a grant.
- If you meet our basic guidelines, we will ask you to submit a brief description of the project or organization for which you are seeking a grant (we are calling this a Letter of Intent).
- Within two weeks of this submission, we will notify you by email if we would like you to fill out a final application. We hope you understand that, due to limited resources, we can't fund every application we receive.
Deadlines for the Spring 2013 grant cycle are:
- April 8, 2013 -- Last date to complete questionnaire. -- This date has passed. Questionnaire is no longer available.
- April 15, 2013 -- Last date to submit Letter of Intent. -- This date has passed. The LOI form is no longer available.
- May 15, 2013 -- Last date to submit full application.
- June 15, 2013 -- Announcement of successful grant applications.