What is Sparkplug's Application Process?
We hope our three-step process will reduce the effort needed to apply for a grant, and give each applicant the best chance of success.
- We first ask you to answer a few questions to see if you meet our basic guidelines for a grant. When you submit these answers, you will automatically either be directed to the next step or receive a message telling you that you do not qualify for a grant.
- If you meet our basic guidelines, we will ask you to submit a brief description of the project or organization for which you are seeking a grant (we are calling this a Letter of Intent).
- Within two weeks of this submission, we will notify you by email if we would like you to fill out a final application. We hope you understand that, due to limited resources, we can't fund every application we receive.
Important Dates for the Spring 2014 Cycle:
- Answers to the preliminary questions must be submitted by April 1.
- Letters of Intent must be submitted by April 15.
- Completed Applications must be submitted by May 15
- Grant decisions will be announced by June 15